As Seen In:
Catch-n-Release fishing sometimes comes with a catch. That’s when your livewell needs to live up to its name. Interval aeration is a good start but when on-board power is already taxed by trolling, sonar and more, the next step demands the V-T2 name. The patented V-T2 is double-trusted to allow continuous oxygen flow and provide an escape route for heat and metabolic gases. The result is a more balanced livewell environment for when the "last cast" is the last thing on your mind.
V-T2. Works as you win!
Thank you to the great folks at FLW Outdoors for providing the video of the event!
2014 Bassmasters Classic
- US & Canada Patents
- Made of Super-Tough nylon with UV inhibitor
- Not a tripping hazard
- Designed to be stepped on repeatedly
- Will not allow your livewell water to splash out
- Removes stinky foam build up from harmful gases
- Dries your livewell on your ride home
- Freshwater or saltwater use
- No maintenance or battery power required
- Easy to install
- Retrofit to any style boat
- Environmentally safe
- MADE IN USA
- Only $44.99
- The V-T2 does not replace your lid lifts.
- For installation instructions and photos click here.
Listen to our Radio Commercial Here
V_T2 Radio Commercial
Recommended to neutralize Lo-Ox Shock